Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Gibsons Seawall & The Before I Die Wall


On Sunday I took a trip down into Gibsons and, after hearing about the new addition to the Seawall, I had to go down and explore it.  I love walking down there, there are some fantastic murals, a great waterfall, and tons of beautiful flowers out in full bloom at this time of year....







 and then there are the ships in the marina....



And of course one of the things I wanted most to see, the Before I Die Wall.  This is an amazing wall that I had first heard about last year when I still lived in Alberta when this link about it got shared with me....


I was very touched by this concept, so when I heard that there was one that had been put up here in Gibsons, I had to rush down to go check it out, even if it was pouring down rain.  Here are a few photos I took of our little Before I Die wall here, I cannot wait to make more trips down there while it is up and keep checking out the new additions to it as time goes on.  I also was amazed to find out this morning, that they also posted a wall in Vancouver....so be sure to keep your eyes peeled! You never know where one might pop up!


So out of curiosity, what would you add to this great bucket-list wall?  







No comments:

Post a Comment